“Moist vanilla cupcake recipe with step-by-step pictures. This simple recipe is soft, moist, and rich. This vanilla cupcake is a perfect birthday, holiday, or party time Snack.”
My baking journey started with this vanilla cupcake recipe. I am not a professional baker, My own interest drove me to experiment with baked goodies. This cupcake recipe was the first recipe I tried, even though it was not perfect, Baking gave me a soothing experience. This therapeutic process pushed me to try new recipes and I learned to bake super moist cupcakes.
I have shared my all-time favorite vanilla cupcake recipe with you. My little son loves this basic cupcake. undoubtedly this is one of the kid’s favorite recipes. The cupcakes are so moist they can be enjoyed even without frosting. The ingredients for this recipe are as same as a basic sponge cake recipe however the only variation is we bake this in a small cupcake mold.
Moist Vanilla Cupcakes
This recipe pulls very basic ingredients easily available in your pantry butter, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, Buttermilk, vanilla, flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl sieve and add all the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, Salt, Baking powder, Baking soda. Mix it up and set it aside
- Beat butter and sugar in another mixing bowl at medium-high speed until it turns fluffy.
- Now beat the mixture by adding eggs one at a time followed by vanilla, buttermilk, and vegetable oil.
- Add vanilla, buttermilk, and vegetable oil, beat at high speed for 5 mins
- Line cupcake sheets in a tray and scoop the batter in equal parts. Tap the tray gently to remove any air bubbles if present.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 mins and bake the cupcakes for about 20 mins.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool down completely and serve them.
Variations in Cupcake recipe
This fluffy cupcake recipe is open to welcome different variations like Chocolate cupcakes, Strawberry cupcakes, Blueberry Cupcakes, and much more. You can mix few choco chips into the cupcake batter to enjoy rich choco-chip cupcakes. Stay here… I will upload many new variations soon.
Cupcakes with Frosting
Vanilla Cupcakes with buttercream frosting is a classic combination. People of all age groups will love the intense vanilla buttercream and super moist cupcake. Please check here for the Vanilla Buttercream Recipe | American Buttercream recipe.
There are few more variations like chocolate ganache frosting, cream cheese frosting, etc and those are in pipeline so stay tuned.
You might also like
Tips and tricks for a perfect cupcake recipe
- One of the secret ingredients that give the cupcake richness is buttermilk. if you do not find buttermilk just mix a spoon of white vinegar to milk. Your buttermilk is ready.
- The vegetable oil used should be odorless to keep the classic vanilla flavor
- Do not over mix the batter after adding the dry ingredients. overmixing the batter will make the cupcakes hard.
Finally, I request you to check my other recipes also.No Bake Mango Cheese Cake, Kids Friendly Immune Booster Cookies. Please leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @ranjanisscribbles if you try this recipe or any other recipe from ranjaniscribbles.com.